Cycling Club management.
Manage your club or cycling group via our user friendly web portal while your members access club rides, membership and notices via the Link My Ride app.
- Approve or deny membership requests to join the club on Link My Ride
- Securely host and access a database of all current members
- Post rides to the Link My Ride app
- Choose between public or club-only access
- View which riders have signed up for rides
- Post messages to your Link My Ride noticeboard
- Engage with members via messages and comments
- Get push notifications on your phone via the app
Start building your club community on Link My Ride and invite your members to join the app.
As a club administrator, you can securely store and access the entire club’s database and manage all membership requests.
Take the hassle out of organising club rides.
In the club portal, members can post rides to the Link My Ride app, along with the GPX or route link. Select whether it will be a Public (available to everyone), Private (available to club members only) or Stealth ride (invite only). Add a GPX or route link to the ride, choose the date & time, distance, the ride type and ride level. Once created, rides can be edited to accommodate any changes.
One platform for seamless communication between all club members.
Gone are the days of messaging multiple riders on a variety of platforms to discuss club rides, announcements and events. Link My Ride has it all in one place. You’ll be able to post messages and announcements on the club’s noticeboard, with which club members can engage and comment.
£20 / month
First 90 days FREE!
No obligation, cancel anytime.
- Unlimited Rides
- Unlimited Members
- Ride Organisation
- Noticeboard for Unlimited Communication with Members
- One simple, monthly fee
- Find new members
- Plot your own route
- Allow your ride captains to make their own routes